Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on the hunt for a artist for so long i have this amazing idea but need it drawn out and everything then ill have my guy ink it for me. But yea i have all my body measurements and like everything but everytime i tell someone they arent interested. Its gonna be my upper back, a little into my neck, and 1/2 sleve on right. I really want it to flow tho and maybe mess with my current tattoo. So any one interested or know someone i can give details and we can work out something and stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
not looking for something as complex as you but would love a california referral. norcal to be more specific. want to find someone great.

btw seerushtattoo.com website doesnt work or wrong link.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea they the person i want can be anywhere cause im having my usual person do the work just need the design. Ill check them all out in the AM(ish) aka when i wake up. How are there prices?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Yea they the person i want can be anywhere cause im having my usual person do the work just need the design. Ill check them all out in the AM(ish) aka when i wake up. How are there prices?
Most people who draw the work want to do the work. If your artist is not up for drawing your tattoo I would almost question his ability to do the tattoo. My regular guy wouldn't want one of his visions for a badass tattoo be done by someone else and **** something up then his name gets put on it

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most people who draw the work want to do the work. If your artist is not up for drawing your tattoo I would almost question his ability to do the tattoo. My regular guy wouldn't want one of his visions for a badass tattoo be done by someone else and **** something up then his name gets put on it
Yea i can understand that which might be why its so hard. I did find a couple people also but i think i might call lark tattoo and fly in.

·
Registered
816 Posts
i still don't understand why your ink guy won't draw it out as well? Doesn't that make you question his abilities as a tattoo "artist"?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i still don't understand why your ink guy won't draw it out as well? Doesn't that make you question his abilities as a tattoo "artist"?
No cause he did my other stuff and its great but we sat down and talked this out and he just doesnt have that 'jena se qua' for this tattoo so i have to explore out of his realm.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I get compliments on my tats all the time...going thru airports all the time...my shop is No Hard Feelings tattoo gallery in coral springs fl.....and my guy is gabe tucker...one of the best for sure! Check out his stuff.."pepper" and "chris" are awesome as well...Big Brain 2 Presents No Hard Feelings
Got any pics?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Not at the moment sorry...but check his past work...really clean shop...and they arent douches like most tattoo artist/shops are

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What kind of Tattoo? Color, B&W? The guy that did my foot is Joe C his site is below.

Joe Capobianco : Female Fantasy Art, Tattoo Galleries, and Tattoo Flash Designs
I only do grey scale color just isnt for me haha, im white, so black ink. Call me old fashion but nothing beats black and white.

you can see a piece of it in a pic I posted on the "whats on your wrists" thread...pg 549
Thats nice i like it ill check there site out and see whats up

·
Registered
500 Posts
This guy did all my roommates work here in AZ and we are both flying out to st louis next summer to have work done by him. Great guy to talk to and work with, does amazing work and always worked with us to create exactly what we wanted and on two occasions came up with something my roommate asked for but made it even better.

David Page tattoos tattoo artist st.louis arizona portraits neumas custom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts