Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For starters, what day do we need to be in L.A. to get our cars and everything ready for the start?

I should be in L.A. for at least a day or 2 before the start, and looking to hang out and see the town. Anyone wanna hang out and get some pre-rally antics going? I'm thinking of going to see an Angels game too. They have home games Monday-Wednesday.

And I'm up for anything really. Just wanna hang out and have some fun before we start driving.

Let me know if anyone wants to get together beforehand!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I will be there on Friday. If anyone needs rooms at the Beverly Wilshire let me know. They are offering discounted rates to gr participants and I can help with that. I just stayed there last night and the hotel is simply amazing. I will see you all on Friday. Lets all do dinner Friday night and maybe a little pre rally hooliganism!!!

·
14,490 Posts
I'm always around since I live in LA:). I know Hazemyth will be here a day early to.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I will be there on Friday. If anyone needs rooms at the Beverly Wilshire let me know. They are offering discounted rates to gr participants and I can help with that. I just stayed there last night and the hotel is simply amazing. I will see you all on Friday. Lets all do dinner Friday night and maybe a little pre rally hooliganism!!!
whats the discount like? what if i need the hotel room monday :D

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I will be ready for Parties, Bar Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bars, Clubs, restaurants, ZOOs, auto shows, drives or what ever else you guys can think of starting Friday.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I might be in for a day or two, but not for GR.

I will do my best to stop by. Just stopping in to bring my brother some stuff, then going back home to chicago

·
14,490 Posts
Still picking me up from my LA office to bring me down to the hotel on Friday, by chance?
If not I know Kelly could take you in the morning probably. Or you can take the bimmer and stop being a weinus about driving it.

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
If not I know Kelly could take you in the morning probably. Or you can take the bimmer and stop being a weinus about driving it.
Kelly.. driving... How much is public transit? I'd rather get stabbed with a used drug needle than ride in a car with her!

·
14,490 Posts
Kelly.. driving... How much is public transit? I'd rather get stabbed with a used drug needle than ride in a car with her!
\

:laugh: just drive the bimmer dude. You'll have fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts