Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here is from southerwestern connecticut? Like fairfield county and surrounding areas....

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
my sister live's in Stratford, i'll be in that area sunday the 10th...pumpkin picking with my niece.

to be honost i wanna plan something for next spring up on the merrit or something...i drive it all the time and it's an awsome drive. i also see ferrari's, lambo's, and porsche's almost everytime i'm on it.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's a really wealthy area, which is why i'm suprised that some of the people on here aren't from there. I'm actually live right by the merrit when I'm not at college :D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
its a redicously wealthy area, i'm not really one to ask people where they're from, so some of the owners up there may be on here, but i've not met em.

i do know there's a guy who lives in that area with a 360CS and is on l4p somewhere. met him at a run in 2009

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I can be on the Merrit in 20 minutes.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i made from NW NJ to the merrit in an hour today...we'll leave the speed not posted. and when the hell are they going to finish that road work on it, it's been being worked on for over a yr(exit 51 or so)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd really like to do a meet up either thanksgiving weekend or sometime over the summer....just to meet some of the guys on l4p. you all seem like a great bunch!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so would any of you be interested in having a meet up around thanksgiving? i only say thanksgiving, because i'll be back from college then :D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
if you're interested exotics rally usually posts a thanksgiving run...if memory serves me right it's a charity run with donations going to those that can't normally have a real thanksgiving dinner.

if you wish to do something else. come up with an idea as to what, and a route, then post it. key thing to remember post a date

1 - 10 of 10 Posts