Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on L4P from Brazil?

I'm looking for some insights on Warung Beach Club. Consistently ranked in the top 10 clubs in the world... In the middle of the jungle.

Just would love to know some insider tips, places to stay, etc.

Cheers!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hello lifeoftheparty,

I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Warung is not exactly in the middle of the jungle. Is just minutes away from the "city". They just build the club a little bit away and with a lot green around to give that nature feeling.

Is a great club and has the best DJ's from Brazil and worldwide playing. And the best part is the location, on Santa Catarina estate. That's is South of Brazil, wich for me has the best beaches (florianopolis, camburiu...), best clubs (green valley, posch, pacha...), and the MOST beautiful woman.

Definately worth the trip. You will love and not want to come back, I'm sure of that!

My best friends are from there. I have a lot of good connections... even with the club owners!

Send me PM and we can talk more about it! ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
My partner is from Brazil, next year my company Globallandrovers will start to supply Land Rover parts and vehicles to Brazil, an Her new company will be supplying Bikini's and beach wear globally.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Caio, thanks bud. I constantly listen to Sharam's mix from Warung... Love it.

Looks like WMC will be my trip for this spring, but I think a large group of our friends is going to do World Cup in Brazil. Should be awesome and I'll definitely connect with you closer to the time.

Cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was born in Brazil with five years I moved to Lisbon. Love this country shame that there is no longer able to live in Brazil!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from Rio but two years ago I moved to Cascais (Portugal). I can't stay away from Rio, so I split myself between Brazil and Portugal.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hows life in sao paulo ?, i have friends born and raised there (their originally Lebanese ) ,they like it there a lot , am thinking of visiting some time ,also is the brazilian Portuguese hard to learn ?am from arab origins ...

lifeoftheparty , i dont want to hijack your thread ,apologies in advance :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts