Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I just got a free coupon for my anniversary. So tempting but Iv'e been doing so good on my diet! A Month in advance sound like a great idea.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I've been beasting it out at Krav Maga the last couple weeks, and eating grilled chicken and broccoli for dinner. But Friday we had some friends come in to town and they insisted on having dinner at Texas De Brazil, so I would just like to report that it's still amazing. Between the house specialty and the flank steak I was in heaven. I did however forget get some of the grilled provolone that Russ put me on to, but we were' sitting up stairs and the salad bar was a bit of hassle a line wrapped around it.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Texas De Brazil is my favorite resturant here in Memphis!
Texas De Brazil is awesome place to go eat and probably my FAV in Memphis as well

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Went to the one in Woodfield IL, not a half bad place. The experience is hard to describe, but for some reason I couldn't get the idea of an upscale Old Country Buffet/Golden Corral out of my mind.

The sirloin was ammmmmmazing.

No soda fountains, so Coke in a wine glass had to do.

Om nom, had an odd taste similar to banana but still very good. Just not "how mom made it"

For two people, no drinks and dessert it's definitely worth it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts