Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
i've been to the one in orlando which is the place im assmuing youre talking about. i thought it was pretty good. giant salard bar, definitely the largest ive ever seen. and then i believe it was something like 27 different cuts of meat that were all really good.

·
L4P Consigliere
1,829 Posts
I've been to a bunch of Brazillian style steak houses. I enjoy them but the quality of the meat isn't as good as your traditional steak houses. It's kind of an all you can eat buffet with delivery by guys in funny pants.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Texas de Brazil has pretty good quality meat compared to some of the other Rodizio places out there. I think its worth the price.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
There was a thread about Texas last year:
http://www.luxury4play.com/restaurants/4788-any-texas-de-brazil-fans-here.html

I LOVE Texas De Brazil. At the Memphis location there is a very high level of service. I was having dinner with a friend and a waitress accidentally bumped into the back of my chair 3 or 4 times. It didn't bother me at all, but she took it upon herself to go get the manager and get me a 15% discount on my check.

The food is great and the experience is great. If you've never been I would for sure choose it over Ruth Chris.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I took some clients to the one in Dallas a few years ago during a trade show. Great value when you are wining and dining 8-10 people. Fun, loud and they poured good drinks for us.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts