Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was thinking this morning that at times we may be forced to fill up from less than ideal gas stations and it may be good to have some of those additives on hand. Something like Chevron Techron Additive.

I am not really sure what the route looks or the quality of the stations along the way, so better safe than sorry. I was hoping some of you experienced rally goers could toss in some insight.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I prefer Sea-Foam and it does a lot more than Techron (it is a good product though). FL for the most part, has quality gas and gas stations. Nevertheless, I'd have Sea-Foam(2) and Green Slime(2) Tire in my trunk. Other car rally supplies, zip ties of all sizes, duct tape (possibly the color of your car), painters tape, jumper cables, tire plugs w/ kit and a tire pump. I also like to bring a gallon of water, paper towels(2) and a good window cleaner.

·
14,490 Posts
I prefer Sea-Foam and it does a lot more than Techron (it is a good product though). FL for the most part, has quality gas and gas stations. Nevertheless, I'd have Sea-Foam(2) and Green Slime(2) Tire in my trunk. Other car rally supplies, zip ties of all sizes, duct tape (possibly the color of your car), painters tape, jumper cables, tire plugs w/ kit and a tire pump. I also like to bring a gallon of water, paper towels(2) and a good window cleaner.
Yeah window cleaner is a must. You'll have A LOT of dead bugs and dirt on the windshield rather quickly lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts