Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official: 2015 Mercedes-Benz S 63 AMG Coupe

definitely digging this car.... maybe because i was a fan of the CL-class which it is replacing

40 more hp stock than the CLS63
RWD or AWD, 577hp 664tq, twin turbos, 2 doors, awesome interior.... whats not to love?
AWD version stock 0-60 in 3.9.... not bad at all

really hope they do a V12 S65 version as well, that would make for an ultimate daily cruiser IMO :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is basically the new CL.

I like it! (Need to get used to the styling of the trunk area tho!!)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
love it, I think it looks perfect

·
Registered
478 Posts
i really like it and that interior is one of the best MB interiors i have seen.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I am still getting used to the tail light area, i keep seeing the new 6 series. I know i will love it, cl was one of my favorite cars

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I love it. The concept renders don't look as good as final production. I see a hint of SLS BS in the rear end of this. Looks extremely good.

I am not crazy about screens for gauges these days, I like analog gauges better. It's more real for me than driving a computer

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I have always loved the CL so naturally I love this car. I do think for the money that there are other 2 doors I would rather have

·
Registered
130 Posts
Definitely a winner. Glad to be replacing my G63 with this as my Daily driver!

·
Registered
448 Posts
thats sexy af! i love it

·
Registered
492 Posts
Im iffy on the back, not the diffuser part, that part looks sick, but something just looks "odd"

·
Registered
848 Posts
It's damn near perfect, the only thing I don't care for it the digital display for the gauges.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Only thing I would change is all the badging go above the chrome belt line on the rear end.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts