Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or have pics of it?

I am talking about the gold mag bbs wheels with the polished barrels. (e28)

does bbs make bespoke wheels for customers like HRE, ADV1, D2 does?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I've been desperate to see it for a while lol.

I think BBS wheels would work on a Lambo.
LM's look good on pretty much everything.
Well, at least to me they do.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
The only LP I know of with BBSs but not the once you mean I guess.

You're talking about those LMs right?

·
Banned
6,957 Posts

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Its the cup/racing version of the LM (LeMans) rim.
As far as I know you can find them relatively easy 4 porsches but 4 lambos they either have to be custom made or customized to fit on the murc. There might be chances of getting a set from a racing team that uses a murc. Be advised though, magnesium doesnt like curbs too much.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As far as I know you can find them relatively easy 4 porsches but 4 lambos they either have to be custom made or customized to fit on the murc. There might be chances of getting a set from a racing team that uses a murc. Be advised though, magnesium doesnt like curbs too much.
I have magnesiums on a lot of my bikes...and a set on my nsx...mags hate everything lol :D

but they are light and thats all that matters to me.

·
Registered
816 Posts
are you sure those are BBS LM's? I am pretty sure those look identical to Cargraphics. I had them on my C4S

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if your making it a Strictly "Track Lambo" then BBS is fine, but if you are going to just use it for street/show purposes then i would not really worry about weight, just looks....
what about all of the above?
I dont do anything for just looks.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts