Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was an amazing experience with about 30 different courses of food. Highly recommended if you really want a food experience.

mini bar

The only thing is getting in. You have to reserve exactly 30 days before the day you want to go, and you must be the first to call at 10am.

Well worth the wait though.

I attached some pics, but I'd be curious what others thought that have been.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
nope, it's one of the few places i'm still waiting to try in the US. i may try to go in Oct when the weather cools down a touch. Bazaar in LA is probably the same thing (there's a thread somewhere) - same chef, i'm sure it's mostly the same food too.

- chuck

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Wow. I was just discussing this place with my co-worker. She has been to the Chefs ofther two restaurants and is hoping to go in October as well to the Mini Bar

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Been many times. Jose Andres is a long time family friend.. His cusine is incredible and his concepts are out of this world. But ive told him many times that his reservation policies are just outrageous... If you dont want to wait next time for some stupid 30 day reservation just let me know and i'll make sure you get in on whichever day you want.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Been many times. Jose Andres is a long time family friend.. His cusine is incredible and his concepts are out of this world. But ive told him many times that his reservation policies are just outrageous... If you dont want to wait next time for some stupid 30 day reservation just let me know and i'll make sure you get in on whichever day you want.

my new best friend come October :D

if you are ever in the Bay Area, and want to try The French Laundry, lmk and i can reciprocate w/ a hassle-free reservation.*

- chuck

* - assuming my contact does not leave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts