Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that Panerai doesn't pimp out their 150th anniversary with something special? Granted, 339 is special this year, as are several others; but nothing (at least what I've seen) that commemorates the special date. Hopefully I am wrong and have missed something; would love some of the risti's around here to shed light on it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
that Panerai doesn't pimp out their 150th anniversary with something special? Granted, 339 is special this year, as are several others; but nothing (at least what I've seen) that commemorates the special date. Hopefully I am wrong and have missed something; would love some of the risti's around here to shed light on it.
Indeed it does seem quite odd. Maybe there is something which has just not been let out yet. Though don't know why not.

·
10,594 Posts
Interesting that they were into watch movements and such since 1860 but did not make their first watch until 78 years later:

Historic
The Radiomir line was the first Panerai watch. Created in 1938 for the Royal Italian Navy the Radiomir is distinctive for its large size and water-resistant case, the legibility of the dial in immersion, its robustness in extreme use conditions, and its reliable movement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts