Luxury4Play.com banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
nice cant wait for the pics! I was going to send you a PM last night cause a couple of us benz guys got together early this morning for a run but I remembered you were going on turkey run.
o aite, lemme kno next time

·
Registered
69 Posts
i thought it was funny some kid that was there looking at the cars went up to a Scuderia owner and asked him "What would happen if somebody were to kick your car?, nobody could really do anything". And the owner said "Great question man, I wonder what would happen. Why don't you try and find out?". Then he said nice piece, lol..

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
i thought it was funny some kid that was there looking at the cars went up to a Scuderia owner and asked him "What would happen if somebody were to kick your car?, nobody could really do anything". And the owner said "Great question man, I wonder what would happen. Why don't you try and find out?". Then he said nice piece, lol..
LOL

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
prob one of my favorite car of the rally

unedited pics are on my fbook, ill post the edited up when im done with them

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was going to trade it in, but parents are using it to fill in between cars while waiting on some end of year deals, will be gone in a few weeks as I have a buyer lined up. Alas, I will be Johnny Jag no more...

121 - 137 of 137 Posts