Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to lease a brand new X5M and wondering if anyone on here has a current lease on one? I have a 2008 6 series convertible right now and my lease is up in 5 months, but BMW sent me a letter saying they will wave my last 3 months payment if i start a new one. So heres the deal, right now i pay 1350 a month on a 36 month lease; i did a "build my own" on the website on my exact car to try and see what the payments are now a days and what not, knowing that i can get them to come off my payments. What i got was 1760 a month on my exact car, pretty much the same price as what i started at, but like i said, the guy came off because of credit score. But i really want to know is what are some of you guys paying, and if you know, what are some of your guys' residuals? I personally was looking to down grade, but keeping the same monthly would also be fine. If any one can help me out, PM me and if some one knows of anyone who has one, post here.

Thanks,
Taylor

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ thanks. PM sent. Any one else on here have one? maybe even an x6m, pretty much same price

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you, ill ask him. But knowing streetking though, he probably bought it: )

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have an X6M which my wife drives and she loves it. H&R 2" lowering kit, Eisenmann Race exhaust, 21" HRE P45s.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just went to look at some and drive them here in San Diego, all i can say is WOW. but both of them were 99grand.CDubb do you like it? good daily? Im also thinking of selling my Shelby to put a large down payment down and just finance it so if anyone knows of anyone in the market for a Ford, call me up also;) haha

·
Registered
487 Posts
I love it! My wife drives it daily and loves it! Ordered it in from our local BMW dealer and now has 7500 problem free miles.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love it! My wife drives it daily and loves it! Ordered it in from our local BMW dealer and now has 7500 problem free miles.
Thats good. Did you buy it or lease it?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha i got cha. I'm definitely in a pickle here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts