Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently drive an E350 4matic which is WAY too slow and mushy for my liking. Great car, just not for me. After making a nice big pros and cons lists, I've narrowed down my options for a new car to a 2010-2011 S4 six speed. I love just about everything about it, but that 333 horsepower and all that weight is a little bit unattractive. Do any of you know some ways to improve power, speed, and acceleration on the S4? Currently I've been looking at APR and Stasis ECU tunes, capristo exhaust, and searching for some lightweight body parts like carbon fiber trunk lid and hood. Lemme know what you think and when I get the thing, I'll be sure to post tons of pictures and videos.

·
Registered
508 Posts
APR tube, awe exhaust/intake. Roc euro intake if you want incredibly loud supercharger whine. APR pulley for my low end torque. You have a ton of options

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dutch Tuner JD Engineering have powerpack's up to stage "Stage 6": 520 hp/625 Nm.

So i think there are enough possibilities to get performance out of it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
May I recommend the following APR TVS 1740...IMO, with other ancillary mods.. fear is just another 4 letter word for "[email protected]"...

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts