Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reputable Toronto detailer. Any suggestions?

I've asked this question multiple times in different L4P detailing threads...How does an owner care for his vehicle once it has been professional cleaned/detailed. Obviously avoiding automated washers is important but any other suggestions? There is new construction near my house and my vehicles get dirty on a daily basis.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am I asking an inappropriate question?? I just want to know what type of maintenance is required after one of these amazing detailing jobs. I've posted this question 3 different times in 3 different threads with no reply???

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
wash it with quality towels, soap, etc
wax it every couple of months for max protection after sealing it
polish it every 6 months or as needed to keep it looking fresh (light polish with something like menzerna 106)

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Call / Text WES-R (Wes) (647)999-8499, he is in Scarborough and is really good with fair prices!

Check these out: (edit: just added pics to make it more colorful)
WesR + Slk55 AMG [109 pics] - bimmerfest - BMW Forums
102.jpg

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4649112
61.jpg

Restoring a GT-R by Wes_R x : Detailing Forum
104.jpg
Was just looking at the garage thread then came in here and stumbled on my name being mentioned, and just wanted to say thanks to Vaiz.

I am a pro detailer in the Toronto area and that is my number above.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Am I asking an inappropriate question?? I just want to know what type of maintenance is required after one of these amazing detailing jobs. I've posted this question 3 different times in 3 different threads with no reply???
Ask the detailer you choose, he should provide an after care service with advice on how to maintain your vehicles finish

·
Registered
711 Posts
This came up perfect timing been looking for someone to do my car. Which all depends if I get a new CLS....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts