Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up guys,
The Omega De Ville is my personal favorite watch in the world and I'm just about ready buying a new watch by the end of the summer but unfortunately I can't drop a half the price of my tuition on a watch right now. So my question is does anyone have any recommendations on a watch that has a similar look to this watch except for under $500? it's just such a gorgeous watch. it's perfect all around
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

If you really want the Omega, challenge yourself to take the $500 and turn it into what it takes to purchase the Omega. You'll find out just how bad you want it. Half of the enjoyment is in the chase, anyways. :wink:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
View attachment 133097

If you really want the Omega, challenge yourself to take the $500 and turn it into what it takes to purchase the Omega. You'll find out just how bad you want it. Half of the enjoyment is in the chase, anyways. :wink:
That Bulova is hot! I likey!
and oh yeah absolutely. Omega has been my favorite watch brand for a very very long time and I will for sure get one one day. but right now as a college student I'm trying to spend as less as possible to help reduce my loans as much as possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.