Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into picking up a spare set of tires for the winter going up to Tahoe and also when I go to play in some mud/offroad.

Anyone have any pictures of Range Rovers w/ offroad tires, looking for some ideas, size info, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looking into picking up a spare set of tires for the winter going up to Tahoe and also when I go to play in some mud/offroad.

Anyone have any pictures of Range Rovers w/ offroad tires, looking for some ideas, size info, etc.

Thanks
Check out rangerovers.net/forum - there's a number of guys over there with offroad tires and mods.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
bf all terrains. ive seen a few at the park i go to. no pics though

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I've buried a few Jeeps in the mud but a Range? Much respect to the guy who uses a RR for what it was made for....off road

·
Registered
2,410 Posts

Mine on nittos

This looks really damn good.

BTW, Snowflake's pics are awesome. Sure you miss your RR after dropping it for the Camaro5.

·
5,744 Posts
Chris' rover has always been a favorite of mine, ever since I first saw a picture of it. The Terra Grapplers are right at home on that thing. Perfect combo of form, and function.

Chris, was the road noise bad with the AT's on it?

-Markus-

·
5,744 Posts
If the OP is still reading this thread, that right there would have made my mind up. You can't beat a more aggressive tire, that is quieter than a stock set. Especially a high quality tire like the TG. My favorite AT.

-Markus-

·
Registered
116 Posts
If you're going on 18" rims, I'd do Cooper STTs (best offroad tire I've used):

For more tame/street-friendly bits (and for those pesky Brembos...), the Cooper LTZs are okay:

Going to see how they do on a Tahoe trip this Saturday.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts