Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello L4P Aviation Section! We just wanted to say hello and tell everyone what we are all about. We are ReadyHeli.com we specialize in high end electronic and nitro R/C helicopters. We are proud to say we are the best in the biz when it comes to R/C!
You can always expect fast, friendly service and excellent mail order prices when dealing with us. Ohh, and we sell some of the sickest toys you can buy.

Take a look around our website ReadyHeli.com - Fast Shipping, Excellent Service, Huge Inventory...See For Yourself! RC Helicopters, Radio Controlled Heli Parts, R/C Helicopter Upgrades, Mikado, Edge Rotorblades, Align, MS Heli, Kasama, Thunder Tiger, E-Flite, JR or call in and mention L4P. We will be happy to walk you through the site and personally customize your order, but you flight guys probably already know what you want!

Right now you can take advantage and save 10% off your first order by using coupon code L4PREADYHELI Code valid until 4/13/12

Thank You for your interest in
ReadyHeli.com

·
Registered
349 Posts
I purchased an AR drone for my nephew. Surprisingly I had a lot of fun playing around with it. Do not know much about the hobby itself but it was a lot of fun.

It looks like there is a steep learning curve with this hobby. Lots of parts and accessories you can buy...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very true, it is a steep learning curve and there are a lot of parts and upgrades. We have a very knowledgeable service team, so if you decide you want to try more, give us a call or visit our site! Good luck!

www.readyheli.com

·
Registered
206 Posts
I used to fly quite a bit but got out of it just posted 3d masters 2011 trailer over in the other thread started by Raw. Cool to see you guys sponsoring this forum!

PS No doubt you have to learn but its like anything else you learn through experience with the proper steps, tools, and guidance. It is only a steep learning curve if you make it one, if executed properly it can be a lot of fun! It is no different than learning how to drive, you dont start with a Lamborghini to learn.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point Tim. Flying a mikado helicopter is like flying a Ferrari in the sky. It takes time to learn, but well worth it. The newest Mikado out the XXtreme is a real beast and flies like a dream. These are in such high demand, there's a waiting list to buy one, we can't keep them in stock.

www.readyheli.com

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just crashed my Blade SR Heli so I will be buying some parts from you soon. Perfect timing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts