Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Honestly who mods an Arnage unless your a rapper stuck in the 90's trying to be king baller on 22's

Yes arnage is cool if your 65+

Better of chipping and kitting a spur.... I know they are a dime a dozen but its better then an arnage

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly who mods an Arnage unless your a rapper stuck in the 90's trying to be king baller on 22's

Yes arnage is cool if your 65+

Better of chipping and kitting a spur.... I know they are a dime a dozen but its better then an arnage
Ya...no..not soo much

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I'm sure Giovanna has some nice wheel selection available & PMCC custom body kits if desired.
With some of the custom body kits & wheel designs from those two, I'm sure the possibilities are endless :D

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Allan hre p45L 22" sick pm me your email I have rendering for you ! Look kinda like brook lands stocks

·
Registered
901 Posts
That is not really a car you mod, maybe some wheels, chip tuning, and I think that is as far as it goes... well how deep are your pockets?

Tuned/Modified high end vehicles...?

·
Gold Sponsor
231 Posts
An Arnage T on stock Brooklands 16 Spoke Disc wheels and lowered looks AMAZING. If Al Capone were around today, this is what he would drive.

Don't look too closely, it's a 5 minute job in MS Paint, but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
if you could fix my broken hard drive on my old PC, there is a ton of pics of modded Bentley's and Rolls Royces..
I used to work in the special projects department at the factory :wink:

·
Registered
454 Posts
That white one is DOPE

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I am sorry but the white forgiatos do look clean. Great job guys.

And on another note.. Someone will always say any type of luxury or exotic should not be modded but in a sea of Arnages and Phantoms in BH it's nice to do even something moderate to make it different. IMO...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts