Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently joined the forum as I have a taste of high end cars but I really have a soft spot for older Japanese classics. Although this particular one is not too old, it's one of the lower mileage all original models that have not been butchered or swapped. Well under 40k miles, all original, purchased from original owner which all receipts and records. No major plans right now, just mild upgrades as necessary.

2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Sedan
- Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers
- StopTech Street Performance Pads + Centric Premium Rotors
- Goodridge Stainless Steel lines + ATE Type200 Amber
- UEL Header + Tsudo Catback (not a fan, but it works)

I have a full turbo build sitting in the garage but as of now, this has become my daily driver so that is on hold.

RS.jpg

Reactions: Aarron_M and Bebert

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
In order from recent to older, I like the SVX, GL hatchback, & 2 stroke 360/Sambars. Those are classics to me :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looks in very good nick. Very nice.

I didnt realise you got 2.5L original series imprezas over there. We didnt get the rs 2.5 until the 2001/2002 series change.
All ours were 2.0 rx and the 2.0 turbo WRX.

Whats with the before/after?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I am extremely lucky and thought I was in a dream when I first got the car. Although it was original owner and barely driven with no rust. It was heavily oxidized.

1000735_10201785801191203_100271960_n.jpg

Reactions: Aussie BM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you :) It's still that way today lol

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
In order from recent to older, I like the SVX, GL hatchback, & 2 stroke 360/Sambars. Those are classics to me :)
Well it only took about 3 years to find an SVX of high enough quality for me to call my own. It's a minor project, doesn't need too much to make it a nice driver. Here's a before pic, as I picked it up.

svxrs1sm.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts