Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning in my nice little neighborhood to find this:

Anyone know what these say? Don't want any bangers staking a claim in my complex. I live near De Anza and near HWY 85.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
ill look it up 2morrow when im in the office.

but the first looks like a variation of the 13s.

the second is hard to tell from the angle

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
unfortunately with tagging like this there is rarely a way to know what it means unless you are the tagger or a specifically intended viewer. I don't recognize any specific gang symbol, but with how many different gangs there are it is always possible, but most likely it is an individual who just thinks they are cool.

Though to many people it doesn't really matter, I would only consider this tagging. Graffiti is much more of an art form that requires true artistic expression and ability.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
ill look it up 2morrow when im in the office.

but the first looks like a variation of the 13s.

the second is hard to tell from the angle
I kind of agree, to me it looks like 5 / 7 / 1 =13

Cupertino certainly has Nortenos and Surenos so the possibility of it being tied to MS13 is possible.

Halloween Website Blog Archive Cupertino student is one of suspects in halloween attack on two S.J. Boys (Cupertino Courier)

If after you remove and repaint the wall if it happens again look into an "Anti-Graffiti" based paint. It won't prevent the graffiti from happening but makes it essentially washable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts