Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Its funny because my parents think JCrew is the most expensive store I shop at. They want to shop at Kohls, and they tell me Im spending too much on Jcrew.

·
Registered
525 Posts
love jcrew ...a big portion of my wardrobe is from there. Great prices and great fitment !!! They offer a discount for students and my girlfriend still has her college id so i bring her with me and get 15% off .....

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I mainly shop there now for casual wear(jeans, v-necks, sport shirts, etc.) now, I've started to move a majority of my shopping to Brooks Brothers mainly because I like their classic(read old money :lol:) looks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
funny i see this thread today lol

I've had this brand new jcrew shirt in the back of my closet for a few years now.. I had received it as a gift, but never wore it because it didn't fit me right. Over the past few months, I've dropped a few pounds and decided to clean out my closet for stuff that doesn't fit me anymore.

Today I tried the shirt on for the first time since losing weight, and it fits amazing! I'm loving it to the point that I'm planning a trip to JCrew this weekend to buy some more shirts like this one lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have several 'tailored fit' button down shirts from J.Crew, they fit nicely and aren't extremely baggy like other button downs.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've said it once before and I'll say it again, it does not matter the brand of clothes that you wear. You wear clothes that compliment your frame/body type. Please take this to heart.

It doesn't matter how old you are either. If you're 50 and J.Crew compliments your body type than go ahead and wear it. Of course you mix it in with other pieces, but don't let anybody try and make you feel bad for wearing it because you're older. That's just a sign of someone who hasn't a clue about style.

Wear clothes that compliment you and only you....nobody else.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts