Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any J.Crew wearers on here. I'm a huge fan of their stuff. I also tend to shop at Polo Ralph Lauren, and Brooks Brothers. Not going to lie, I dress like a complete wasp xD

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have quite a bit from J Crew. Their stuff is not expensive and fits very nice! Some fit nicer than some of my designer clothes! Ralph Lauren Rugby line is pretty cool also!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I wear a lot of their stuff, especially their lightweight chinos and their shorts. They give a pretty good discount to college kids (like me) and my brother works there, so he can hook it up too.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I shop at J.Crew often. Along with Nordstroms, and H&M. J.Crew has some great cardigans I bought two. Also their Oxford's are very well fitting.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Jcrew.com is the best.. Shop there more often since I hate going to the store which has one corner of mens shit and all womens.. Even the huge one on Michigan Ave in Chicago has a weak mens section...

Bought about $600 worth of shit over the last two months from them...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
18, but close enough :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I dont associate Jcrew with any age since there stuff is pretty timeless and no logos on anything.
While I don't associate JCrew with a particular age....I do believe people grow out of JCrew. I am 30 and wear suits every day - I have reached the point that only Nardeli, Canali and Armani suits will work - I go to a tailor with all formal clothing to ensure it fits properly. As for casual clothing, I simply find JCrew to be too sloppy and poorly assembled and aim for clothes that are a little more grown up.

In summary, when I couldn't afford anything different, Jcrew was fine, however, there is a point that it doesn't feel right.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts