Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^ That's real nice, I believe that's his gf. Have some tact.

·
Registered
114 Posts
^^ That's real nice, I believe that's his gf. Have some tact.
hmmm a gf that lets him have 3 other girls ogling him...must be a great relationship they have.

I didn't say she was fat, I just meant she had an expression on her face that looked silly. Anyway...I fixed my post, sorry if you have been offended. I actually did think about that before I posted, but was careless and now I regret doing so...wont happen again.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
hmmm a gf that lets him have 3 other girls ogling him...must be a great relationship they have.

I didn't say she was fat, I just meant she had an expression on her face that looked silly. Anyway...I fixed my post, sorry if you have been offended. I actually did think about that before I posted, but was careless and now I regret doing so...wont happen again.
Yes My 6'2 Blond girlfriend is really ugly - Love for you to post up your girl and see how she compares.

Learn some manners before you insult the guy who started this forum.

Love,
Ray

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes My 6'2 Blond girlfriend is really ugly - Love for you to post up your girl and see how she compares.

Learn some manners before you insult the guy who started this forum.

Love,
Ray
I never said she was ugly...jeeze, she just had a funny expression on her face in that picture. And I don't have a gf anymore, my ex fiance of like 5 years cheated on me and is now living with her new bf. I can show you pics of her and her new bf if you want, but I'll have to go through the pain of going on her facebook to get them. She actually really is a really beautiful girl though...

Lucky for you you got a beautiful gf and according to that pic 3 other girls that want you bad. There was no insult, and sorry if you took it that way. My apologies.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Lucky for you you got a beautiful gf and according to that pic 3 other girls that want you bad.
Part of being charming - never insulting..

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
my girlfriend wants one of these scarfs for Christmas, but she got uggs, a new coach purse, and a car... she will get over it

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hot women like well dressed men. Period.

Proof -

Can get scarfs here

Mens Scarves at Barneys New York

There's a difference between a well-dressed man and a homo-dressed man. You dress very manly :respekt: My post was talking about those men that dress femininely....those guys in that picture wearing the scarves the threadstarter is asking about look far from manly.

On a side-note.....that brunette chic on the bottom right, what's her ethnicity? She looks Middle Eastern....hook me up ;)

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
scarves the threadstarter is asking about look far from manly.

On a side-note.....that brunette chic on the bottom right, what's her ethnicity? She looks Middle Eastern....hook me up ;)
You are like Jordan playing baseball with that one kid - you are outta your league!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i always wear a scarf in the winter.. but all my scarves are one coloured each....

all cashmere... but i dont like burberry's althought they have great quality the cheque pattern is too much....

i ll go instead to a one colour louis vuitton...or better to a loro piana or cucinelli 100% cashmere......

21 - 40 of 44 Posts