Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Nordstrom's at Scottsdale Fashion Square has many like that...but you are so far away.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I really don't understand this "gay epidemic" going on. Every where I turn, I see supposed 'straight' men dressing like homos, getting their eyebrows plucked, getting highlights in their hair, wearing V-necks that come down way too far.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I wear a scarf.... But it also says manchester united!

Got it at my first soccer riot last year

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I think it's all in the way you choose to present yr look. I like scarves, i like sweaters worn neckerchief style, but i don't spend twenty minutes in front of the mirror making sure the clothing and accessories are precisely draped and ready for a photo shoot. I put a lot of thought into colors and products but I wear them non-chalantly. I live in a fashion deprived city and just stick to my style. The only people who ever comment on my clothes are women and the rest of my time i am in New York and just blend with the crowd.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
I really don't understand this "gay epidemic" going on. Every where I turn, I see supposed 'straight' men dressing like homos, getting their eyebrows plucked, getting highlights in their hair, wearing V-necks that come down way too far.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Hot women like well dressed men. Period.

Proof -

Can get scarfs here

Mens Scarves at Barneys New York

·
Registered
190 Posts
Those scarves are 5 dollar istanbul specials...... you can find them on the street buy a bunch in different colours they go with everything....

Burberry scarf....I guess if you don't mind looking like every third person that walks by

1 - 20 of 44 Posts