Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Chopper guy here. I love 'em, but I haven't started any lessons yet. Looking forward to starting in 2012. I currently work as a LEO and I'm trying to get on with our air support unit a flight officer first. Should be fun. Glad to see some fellow L4Pers with some interest/experience in helicopters!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've always loved Helicopters as a kid.

I inquired about getting my PPL in 2008, but was advised that it would cost me around $35k to accomplish that.

Hopefully sometime in the near future I can acheive that goal, as I would love to have my own chopper one day for personal use

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in Army flight school right now. Half way through instrument training. I have about 60hrs in a Bell 206 (TH-67). In about 2 months I'll be in Blackhawks (UH-60M) and then when i get back to my guard unit in FL, I'll be transitioning to the EC-145 (Uh-72 Lakota).

·
Registered
53 Posts
Been wanting to get mine, Brother in law has his, my dad is working on his and I would rather fly helicopters. Just trying to find more info before I dive in and realize I can't pay for it

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm in Army flight school right now. Half way through instrument training. I have about 60hrs in a Bell 206 (TH-67). In about 2 months I'll be in Blackhawks (UH-60M) and then when i get back to my guard unit in FL, I'll be transitioning to the EC-145 (Uh-72 Lakota).
Thanks for serving stay safe
Out here a couple birds recently went down :(

·
Registered
826 Posts
Would love to do that... How come there are so few jobs in flying helicopters?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts