Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys. I just bought my first coffee machine and am starting to love cofee.
I got myself a Francis Francis X1 in pink and I love it.
Now I am looking for a cool grinder in that style.
Lets talk :D

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This is how its done, by the way I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE coffee, cant start my day without one:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I only have coffee one a week or so, but when i do, its done properly. - Using imported beans that are just about the lowest acidity you can buy.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I use a Keurig..Im trying out the van houtte house blend, and its very good. I am however not a coffee expert but I find the house blend, along with Timothy's Nicaraguan Fair Trade K cups two very good coffee's..

Based on above, I'm guessing im the only Keurig user.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Kopi Luwak reminds me of Jack Nicholson in Bucket List.

·
Registered
765 Posts
^^ is that the stuff the little asian tree rat shits out?

Back on topic, I usually have a cup or two a day. Do you guys drink it for taste, the caffeine, or both? Any other reasons you enjoy it so much?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I used to drink way too much off it when I was Cheffing.....6-10cups a day. It was free so easy to do but now I try and stick to one/two cups of the good stuff a day. I drink it for both the caffeine and the taste plus it helps to me square my head away at the start of the day.

·
Registered
499 Posts
^^ is that the stuff the little asian tree rat shits out?

Back on topic, I usually have a cup or two a day. Do you guys drink it for taste, the caffeine, or both? Any other reasons you enjoy it so much?
Yup - but it was kinda on topic. Had to do with the coffee :)

I drink it both for taste and caffeine.

Caffeine I'll drink hot which is most of the time. If I'm just after taste I'll make a big iced coffee (or if I'm hungover)

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
it helps to me square my head away at the start of the day.
Bingo! Since I am allergic to adderall, I use caffeine to help my ADHD focus in on something, as strange as that is. I find when I start my morning with a cup of joe, I'm much more efficient at browsing through the four at work! :clap::goingcrazy:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I use a Keurig..Im trying out the van houtte house blend, and its very good. I am however not a coffee expert but I find the house blend, along with Timothy's Nicaraguan Fair Trade K cups two very good coffee's..

Based on above, I'm guessing im the only Keurig user.
Nope got a Keurig for the office and that bad boy gets used and abused all day and still whips up decent brew. The hot chocolate mix with some creamer and im ready to charge it or take a nap either or but it tastes amazing.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have to admit I have pondered buying a coffee machine for home but with 2 excellent coffee shops within 5mins walk of my house I kinda don't see the point. Plus...they always have attractive staff there lol!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have to admit I have pondered buying a coffee machine for home but with 2 excellent coffee shops within 5mins walk of my house I kinda don't see the point. Plus...they always have attractive staff there lol!
Dude. If you have it at home, then you can take the staff home :D

So guys, you have any ideas where I can get a grinder that would match my Francis x1?

·
Registered
597 Posts
i have had a saeco machine for the past two years and i absolutly love it. It took a while to find the perfect esspresso bean for it. Although it is automated it puts out a great brew.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts