Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I miss the Hummer, but know that its sale will result in one hell of a car. I just need to sell the Viper before snow!

Nick

·
Registered
387 Posts
Nothing too spectacular, but i absolutley loved it. My first car--->2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ with the Inline 6. Had it chipped with an intake. Lots of firsts in that truck. First accident, first speeding ticket, first off-road experience down a land rover test track haha

Loved that thing. I could take the boat out any time i wanted, I could jam like 10 people into it, actually had cargo room, plowed through snow like nobodies business, etc. I miss it. It was so much fun beating up on kids in their V8 Jeeps and Explorers with my lil' six ;)

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
2007 997TT. I regret it to this day. Tried to buy it back and the guy had already moved it somewhere else. I want to get another one once the PDK's get more accessible.

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
My father once told me "You are only married to one thing in this world and it aint your car." If someone want to buy your car, sell it. I have owned alot of cars over the years and dont regret selling any of them. I do however miss my 68 gt500, 98 viper and the ice cream truck

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
My father once told me "You are only married to one thing in this world and it aint your car." If someone want to buy your car, sell it. I have owned alot of cars over the years and dont regret selling any of them. I do however miss my 68 gt500, 98 viper and the ice cream truck
Good post, I don't know that I would say I regret selling, just miss it after I did.

Haha, please tell us you have pics of the ice cream truck.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here is the short list:
Regrets:
67 Mustang GTA 390 fastback
66 Mustang
69 Camaro

I miss:
Porsche 928
Audi B5 S4
67 Mustang conv
LR Disco II

Gave my Dad an Alfa GTV6 that I miss but I still have access to it.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
i dont regret selling it but i do miss it, my first car, 1989 iroc. cam headers intake. fun as hell. after i blew the 4th transmission it was time to move on.

·
Registered
228 Posts
none i regret but a few i miss like my 91 nissan 300zx, and my 96 chev camaro z28, and a few others

·
Registered
133 Posts
Oh hell yes I do My 2001 Diablo 6.0 in Viola Ophelia previously owned by Missy Elliot. I pretty much traded her in for an early Murci Roadster and regretted it ever since. It the Diablo had just a little more leg room I would probably have never gotten rid of her
Before

after

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Oh heel yes I do My 2001 Diablo 6.0 in Viola Ophelia previously owned by Missy Elliot. I pretty much traded her in for an early Murci Roadster and regretted it ever since. It the Diablo had just a little more leg room I would probably have never gotten rid of her
Before

after

Sounds like a pretty good trade to me! :D

21 - 32 of 32 Posts