Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Why is anyone even paying attention to this Capital dude, he/she sounds very ignorant. Why waste time responding to his comments. I haven't been to Vancouver, but i have heard it is a very beautiful place. Have heard from many people, so no need to pay this guy any mind. A waste of time.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Link doesnt work, says you're private :(

But I think I know which one you're talking about. I wonder how many Avy's are in Calgary now.
There's gonna be at least 4 in Edmonton by summer 2014.
just changed it, so you can take a peek. ahha, its the one at the calgary car show earlier this year. I even asked him if it was the same one haha.

·
Registered
395 Posts
just changed it, so you can take a peek. ahha, its the one at the calgary car show earlier this year. I even asked him if it was the same one haha.
Nice man!

Are you in Calgary or Edm? Cause I went to school with the girl you're dating hahaha. Elementary all the way to highschool, small world.

·
Registered
392 Posts
How did this thread turn into a piss contest to try and determine if Vancouver is better than Boston? I am from Massachusetts and frankly, Capital you are coming off very ignorant. Both cities have their fair share of pros and cons. IMO, neither one is better than the other and we should not look at it as such.

Please post more pictures of Lambo's as that is why I came onto this thread and is the actual topic of this thread.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts