Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
lol 17-25yo driving aventadors.. Congrats to their parents for balling out you mean.
As per the usual debate on who is successful and who deserves what, I don't think it's in any of our places to make comments about what anyone has. Judging from the way you worded this- whether or not someone earned their own money to buy an Aventador on their own or were fortunate enough to have it bought by their family, it is rather an unfair sample as a judge to someone's character.

not beautiful, freezing cold, weird accents, and most importantly, there are 800lbs of thunder raping men
I would say beauty is subjective, and seeing as I am from Vancouver, I'll look to more standardized results.

In Depth: World's Most Beautiful Cities - Forbes

As for weird accents- that's also subjective. Alternatively, I could say you in fact are the one with "weird accents"

Not sure what this 800lbs of thunder raping men is about...

As to your earlier question, Vancouver is across the waters from Asia- proximity wise it's the closest actual city outside of Asia that is "comfortable". Vancouver also has a stable economy, transparent government, and low crime rates. Unlike Beijing, you can go outside and sea the blue skies and swim in any of the lakes. There are also relatively stricter safety regulations on food compared to most parts of Asia, to my knowledge, as there is no "fake" food in Vancouver... or for the rest of Canada.

So is Boston going to win the 2024 bid for the Olympics?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Didn't make the comment to discuss who deserves what. If the parents have the money and want to buy their kids nice things, go for it. Doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
not beautiful, freezing cold, weird accents, and most importantly, there are 800lbs of thunder raping men
Vancouver's winter is actually warm compared to the people that live in Alberta, the province right beside British Columbia where Vancouver is located.

Last week on one of the days, Alberta was the coldest place on earth.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thread went from buying an extremely nice car to talking about fat people...

Anyways, congrats anjay! would love to see this is person someday!

·
Registered
45 Posts
You talk like a man who's never been to Canada. I know american stereotypes of Canada can be misleading, but just like your not a bunch of rednecks shooting each other in the trailer park over a light beer, we are not mispronouncing uneducated igloo living maple syrup farmers. Vancouver in specific is incredibly beautiful. The accents stick to the far east coat, as for the 800lbs thunder raping men, thats just your fantasies.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Somewhat ironic as you're from Boston/U.S and making a fat joke about Canada.

This isn't to start a shit-storm on stereotypes in this thread... just pointing out the obvious.
LOL, not to mention his take on us having the funny accents. :lol:

Although, he lost all credibility quite early on when he said Vancouver wasn't beautiful. I've never heard anyone try and argue against it being one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Now if you'll excuse me, my igloo is melting and my sled dogs aren't happy about it.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
LOL, not to mention his take on us having the funny accents. :lol:

Although, he lost all credibility quite early on when he said Vancouver wasn't beautiful. I've never heard anyone try and argue against it being one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Now if you'll excuse me, my igloo is melting and my sled dogs aren't happy about it.
Dude the snow sucks and canada is one huge sheet of ice.
Btw, if your sled dogs won't run, you could alway get a cah.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dude the snow sucks and canada is one huge sheet of ice.
Btw, if your sled dogs won't run, you could alway get a cah.
well we know who hasnt ever been to canada. ive been to vancouver a bunch of times and even in winter i havent seen more than an inch of snow on the ground. and when it snowed it was gone the next day.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts