Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gonna pick up the aventador this friday.
any CA area aventador owner? :eek::eek:
thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
Good to hear Anjay!

I know there are at least 2 in Vancouver. PUR wheels did some work on a roadster I think. Not too sure about Ontario though.
Way more then 2 out in Vancouver, and majority of them are modified.

Anjay, congrats. Post pics when you get her!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I heard in the ~50's

Crazy that many of them are also owned by younger kids!
Saw a news report about 2 months ago when lambo of vancouver opened their new dealership, the owner said great majority of the buyers are the young kids of very wealth family from Asian countries. There was the LP-720 must have been on the site for 2 days and its already sold, insane.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Saw a news report about 2 months ago when lambo of vancouver opened their new dealership, the owner said great majority of the buyers are the young kids of very wealth family from Asian countries. There was the LP-720 must have been on the site for 2 days and its already sold, insane.
This is true.

I only know a couple owners that are older guys with Aventador
The rest average in ages 17-22

·
Registered
105 Posts
Awesome pics. Makes me want to buy one....however showing up to the hospital to see patients in this would look tacky. The TTS blends in.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not sure about Toronto, but as everyone pointed out here, there are more than handfuls of them in Vancouver. I would agree with 2exotic- 45-50. A lot have been brought in through the dealership but there has also been a lot through private dealerships.

As for the 720. I believe there are two more coming in. One that will be a matte black with tan interior, and another gloss white roadster with all red interior.

If you're ever in Vancouver, message 2exotic or myself. We'd be happy to show you around.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, some of those photos might have been taken by 2exotic? The name rings a bell. I took them from the last few pages of the "sick cars in vancouver" thread on RS. Probably my all time favorite car. With out a doubt, we have some of the sickest and diverse cars around here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
17fl1h.jpg

hi everyone sry for waitting
anyway this is my ride just picked it up
is a good car to drive just my back always hurt = =

1 - 20 of 86 Posts