Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
November was a busy month over here, lot's of new projects started and completed. Thank you all for the continued support! Enjoy :bow1:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Jordan, your threads are harmful to my pockets. But keep bringing the heat brotha! You are crushing it right now!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jordan, your threads are harmful to my pockets. But keep bringing the heat brotha! You are crushing it right now!
thanks Mr. C! Much more in the works!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
WOW! I can honestly say that nobody is doing near as big or as good as you guys are right now! All of those cars are sick, especially the green MkIV Supra...need more pics!

·
5,744 Posts
Those 5.1's will be mine, oh so soon. That wheel looks amazing on just about everything I see it on. The AMV8 is HOT HOT.

-Markus-

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
so many bad ass pics!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with over three thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
285 Posts
So many amazing pics!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW! I can honestly say that nobody is doing near as big or as good as you guys are right now! All of those cars are sick, especially the green MkIV Supra...need more pics!
Thanks man, very much appreciated and we're verrrrry thankful for the opportunity to work on these cars :bow1: we truly love our work.

Those 5.1's will be mine, oh so soon. That wheel looks amazing on just about everything I see it on. The AMV8 is HOT HOT.

-Markus-
Thanks Markus - soon my friend!

Shared with over three thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook.
Nice, thanks Rawness!

Damn Jordan, I wish my life was as "rough" as yours. As far as the work, dopeness. Keep it up man :)
aww man, it's not all fancy cars and blue skies...Ok, well kind of lollll!
Just kidding, 100+ hours a week, lots of stress, no time to breath, but I wouldn't have it any other way :clap: It's nice to wrap up a month and look back from outside the warzone :bow1: I'm glad you guys are lovin it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
ADV.1 Jordan said:
aww man, it's not all fancy cars and blue skies...Ok, well kind of lollll!
Just kidding, 100+ hours a week, lots of stress, no time to breath, but I wouldn't have it any other way :clap: It's nice to wrap up a month and look back from outside the warzone :bow1: I'm glad you guys are lovin it.
I know it's massive hard work, but the final product makes it all worth it for sure. I know we enjoy seeing the incredible stuff you guys put out.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts