Luxury4Play.com banner

Another day at the office with the SRT 8

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  TheDude 
#1 · (Edited)
We have some new releases coming at the end of the month so I needed to make sure that we have pictures and video to support them. And lucky for me we have a deal worked out with Memphis Motor Sports Park that allows us to use the track anytime we need it. When it was all said and done we made around 100 passes between the 5 or so cars/trucks we took out there and we got some awesome pictures/video. The pick up over stock is awesome on the SRT 8 and I hope to send Pun a BETA unit :)

See less See more
#7 ·
We have some new releases coming at the end of the month so I needed to make sure that we have pictures and video to support them. And lucky for me we have a deal worked out with Memphis Motor Sports Park that allows us to use the track anytime we need it. When it was all said and done we made around 100 passes between the 5 or so cars/trucks we took out there and we got some awesome pictures/video. The pick up over stock is awesome on the SRT 8 and I hope to send Pun a BETA unit
Gangstar, details....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.