Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Its a car.
Cars are getting driven by idiots and sometimes other idiots drive teir cars into other's cars.
It's been like that 4 quiet some time now and I'm pretty sure it wont change much in the future.

So yes its a shame but I really dont see the point in sharing such information time and time again..

·
Banned
6,957 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Thats a shame... 458's just dropping left and right these days! Looks like everyone was okay. Those who own or ride in 458's, be careful!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
cool 1st post.

What is it about a car crash that makes you think, "this is a great way to introduce myself to this community!"?

I must've missed the memo that says otherwise, but where I come from... crashes, fires, and any other misfortune that befalls an exotic car...is not newsworthy!

I'd go so far as to request from admin/mods that any picture watermarked by Wrecked Exotics and xposted here be deleted and the user who posts it be given a firm warning not to do it again.

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
cool 1st post.

What is it about a car crash that makes you think, "this is a great way to introduce myself to this community!"?

I must've missed the memo that says otherwise, but where I come from... crashes, fires, and any other misfortune that befalls an exotic car...is not newsworthy!

I'd go so far as to request from admin/mods that any picture watermarked by Wrecked Exotics and xposted here be deleted and the user who posts it be given a firm warning not to do it again.
I said something along similar lines almost 2 years ago! :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
^because peoples paychecks are half of what they were two years ago. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
cool 1st post.

+1

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
cool 1st post.

I don't see any problem with this as a first post... he's just sharing pictures of a tragic event on a car forum...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Its Friday people... why are we all being such dicks?
+1. Man, people get real serious about their cars here. lol so much for wondering if the guy was ok.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
holy smokes!
anybody knows the story behind?
obviously, ya'll gonna blame on the driver but was this car overheat or it was not manufactured properly from Ferrari?

·
Registered
405 Posts
I don't see the problem with this being his first post? I think it's perfectly fine to be honest. Lighten up people...it's just the Interweb! lol :D

Happy Friday!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts