Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made these earrings for my wife this past spring for our 1st wedding anniversary. Its an ensemble of perfectly cut Hearts and Arrows diamonds, literally blinding with fire and light return. Each earring has a .50ct H SI1 AGS 000 H&A surrounded by 10 smaller H VS2 H&A cut diamonds. 2.00 carat total weight between both earrings. I had all stones prong set into 14k white gold. One of my favorite pieces for sure!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Wow... those are amazing. I wish I would have thought to contact you before my 10yr anniversary.

And those other stones you post are tempting me.

I'm half tempted to get divorced just so I can buy that princess cut stone and propose to someone else... just because that thing is unreal. LOL

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Wow... those are amazing. I wish I would have thought to contact you before my 10yr anniversary.

And those other stones you post are tempting me.

I'm half tempted to get divorced just so I can buy that princess cut stone and propose to someone else... just because that thing is unreal. LOL
Lol....^^^

I know Ashland is not the smallest town in MA but do you happen to know anyone on Buckley Ave?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I'm thinking I do, but can't place a name. We almost built a house over that way when we were looking.
Russian Fam? If so you know someone in my family.
Guy looks like Tony Sopprano.

Back on topic! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
beautiful, she definitely loves them.

great job!

·
Silver Sponsor
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments guys, she loves them!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts