Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 100 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
She's def ready NEXT WEEK! Thank you SCC/MishaDesigns:bow: Lots of Matte accents going on..
Full Polish etc.. SCC's Top Notch, they even re-Cleared ALL the Carbon Fiber pieces inc Diffuser etc to eliminate ANY fine scratches flawless..Thank you Steve!

Maybe more pix tam:naughty:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
SCC, Has done an AMAZING JOB!! Everything I asked for & more:bow: Thank you Steve, Larry, Vic, etc & of course MishaDesigns can't say enough good about this Co Cutomer service etc, + notice the Integrated ParkTronik ALL thanks to Misha & his crew...:bow:

If you see this Dark Knight, in your rearview mirrors in your Stage 5-6+ Heavily modded E55/SL65/CL65/CL55 etc.. Hell even spraying Nitrous wont save you from the impending ABYSS about to swallow your car;) After my ANARCHY-M1 SpeeDriven Premier Pkg GT3582R X2 NEW Turbo's & SS Turbo Manifolds w/ALL supporting mods + new 1-OFF CRAZY Carbon Fiber CAI, (I'm having custom made, now w/FULLY FUNCTIONAL hood openings on Misha's kit.) I'm shooting for 1000 RWHP on 109 octane race tune w/more boost:naughty:

This will be the ONLY VIEW you'll get before you blink & it VANISHES;) Notice the updated purdy NEW taillights?

If you keep your cool & calmy focus you'll see this too..

Yes, I have a set of brand NEW Hoosiers on the 12.8 lb 16" CLK wheels (May look funny, unless I get huge spacers, but that'd defeat the point of light weight setup, I don't care as long as they HOOK)

OK..OK... Enough Joking around:) "I know there's ALWAYS something faster lurking in the shadows. Last pix of nearly finished SL600, getting headlights tinted, install Carbon Fiber Deck Spoiler, new exhaust tips welded up, Rennen Modular Xtreme-Concaves bolted up, few trim pieces still need install, final detail etc just simple stuff... Notice ALL strategic Matte blk accents? Suspension links will also be adjusted for perfect Slammed blvd cruising look..Gonna freak some people out this 4th of July!

YES those are my old wheels, & already SOLD:y

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
At Specialty Car Craft, we love Mercedes Benz.

From a door ding to a full-on customization, we will make your Mercedes look great!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
At Specialty Car Craft, we love Mercedes Benz.

From a door ding to a full-on customization, we will make your Mercedes look great!
& You guys def rang this SL's bell! seriously great work gents.. Anyone considering custom work? dont hesitate SCC will surpass your expectations 10-fold

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
The Anger Management Build is finished at last!

Here are photographs with the new wheels and tires and the car detailed, taken at the new Specialty Car Craft shop located at 1862 So. La Cienega Blvd.!

The fireworks are going off! Happy Fourth of July! :explode:

·
Registered
45 Posts
IM NOT A BIG FAN ON FOGAZY CARS LIKE SUCH, BUT THIS CAR IS OUT OF CONTROL. NOW I WANNA BUY A SL65 AND DO THE EXACT SAME IN WHITE, THE FINISH LOOKS AMAZING, I MUST SAY ITS THE SICKEST CAR ON THE STREETS NOW. I CANT STOP LOOKING AT THE REAR OF THE CAR. ALSO VERY NICE ACCENTS.

81 - 100 of 155 Posts