Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
D2FORGED and Elite Design Concepts have joined forces with another project a vehicle build, the result being one of the sickest looking BMW F10 M5′s in NYC and the world!

We simply redefined this M5 with a set of our CV8 wheels, showcasing to the worldwide automotive audience what can be achieved by perfect fitment, gorgeous wheel design and the utmost perfect machine work resulting in one of the prettiest designs we’ve ever released. The Monte Carlo Blue Metallic paint of this 3pedal F10 M5 works really well with the finish of the wheels, while the overall lines of the vehicle are exposed and accentuated more vividly with the new wheels installed. The added benefit of extremely light weight and improved dynamic performance offered by a 21×11″ wheel weighing only 21lbs is a great bonus!

D2 and EDC taking it to the next level!

BMW F10 M5 – 21″ D2FORGED CV8 Wheels
Step Lip Contour
21×9.5
21×11
BBC – Brushed Aluminum Spoke Face / Hi-Polished Windows / Full Ceramic Clearcoat / Chrome Lip

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh thanks guys! I added a few closeups to let you check the wheels a bit better.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! We are pushing the envelope on all of our builds and more F10 M5 content is coming up soon! Ronnie, time to get an Alpine White F10 5Series equipped with some goodies?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I feel like this has enriched my life. Wow!

Phenomenal wheel selection on a stunning platform. Well put together.

·
Registered
94 Posts
That's great! This M5 ended out amazing, and I bet the next ones are going to be even better (especially in white, I've got a thing for white) :)!

Reactions: Njave

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can't wait for D2 to drop a white one on these, preferably some smoked titanium would be good as the finish. Come on? :)
We have another M5 in the works now, maybe two if a fellow forum member goes with a set of our #WIN soon! ;) Meanwhile we attended a Charitable Event supporting the Gilbert Rivera Breast Cancer Charity last weekend, so here's a few snaps of our BMW F10 M5 from it.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! We always do our best with our customers. Results can be seen here for sure!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts