1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I can't wait to go to Amsterdam and smoke a joint (LEGALLY) in the pubs!!! woohoo!!!

now when am i gonna go?!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I gave up green stuff about 5 years ago when I was rushed to the hospital with a panic attack....I took a few month hiatus, hit the same strong stuff as before (apparently wasn't used to it at all anymore), and ended up flipping out beyond belief. Since then, if I'm around it I leave because even the most minor feeling/sensation really freaks me out.

Am I going to be able to enjoy my time in Amsterdam at all this summer because of that?

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I gave up green stuff about 5 years ago when I was rushed to the hospital with a panic attack....I took a few month hiatus, hit the same strong stuff as before (apparently wasn't used to it at all anymore), and ended up flipping out beyond belief. Since then, if I'm around it I leave because even the most minor feeling/sensation really freaks me out.

Am I going to be able to enjoy my time in Amsterdam at all this summer because of that?

Ya for sure...you can only smoke it in certain pubs. You will be fine... It's not like everyone walking the streets smoking... :)

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can't wait to go to Amsterdam and smoke a joint (LEGALLY) in the pubs!!! woohoo!!!

now when am i gonna go?!
You better get your ass over here before July 1st then, from that day on there will be nationwide ban on smoking in effect. Coffeeshops (no the kind of coffeeshops you Yanks have ;)) won't be exempt.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
I would like to go there at some point.....those glass-top boats after a short visit to a "cafe" would prally be a hooot!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts