Luxury4Play.com banner

If these had been available online, would you have bought this for a Valentine's gift?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Destroy vs Beauty have partnered with the AMG Driving academy to produce some exciting leather products.
display.jpg

I think AMG and Destroy vs Beauty missed a great revenue generating opportunity as there is no way to buy these bags unless you attend the driving academy event :(
What a great gift this would have been for Valentine's day!

Although this partnership started in 2012, Destroy vs Beauty has only recently hit the mainstream news with AMG because of an exclusive launch of products at the recent Shanghai Formula 1 Grand Prix, signed by Mika Hakkinen.

Mika.jpg
There is more info on the production of the leather goods and a 2012 AMG video doing burnouts on the leather here.

Enjoy and I will let you know when they are available online.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I had to google this since I hadn't heard of these. Upon viewing large scale pictures, I think they are incredibly tacky. Definitely not something the majority of Benz owners would appreciate and only a tiny, portion of the already minuscule enthusiast crowd.

No shocker they are only available at the amg academy

·
Registered
455 Posts
I had to google this since I hadn't heard of these. Upon viewing large scale pictures, I think they are incredibly tacky. Definitely not something the majority of Benz owners would appreciate and only a tiny, portion of the already minuscule enthusiast crowd.

No shocker they are only available at the amg academy
I heard about this from a friend.
I'd have to agree with TheYoungConnoisseur. Small crowd.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I touched base with Ben from Destroy vs Beauty and he shared that they will launch the full collection in March. I will keep you posted on their product launch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts