Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, the company I started is chartering a private yacht and hosting a party amidst the America's Cup World Series racing with Blue Angels air show overhead Sunday, October 7.

This is a truly unique opportunity to experience boating among the America's Cup contenders.

Docking at Pier 39 early Sunday afternoon, the yacht offers a VIP boating experience, especially unique because of the strictly enforced restrictions on public access to local docking and Bay waters during the Fleet Week Regatta Races.

Tables available upon request, please contact me by email if interested at [email protected].

For more information see 7byseven Events

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Chase,

This looks awesome. I would be interested in buying a table for the event. PM me so we can figure this out.

Happy Sailing!
-Kdoghutch

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Got your PM thanks Kdoghutch

Just so everyone knows we are also offering general admission tickets. This ticket includes open bar, premium catering and an unparralled viewing experience of both the America's Cup Regatta Final Trials and Fleet Week, which includes the blue angels, among other planes flying overhead.

There is only one other front row viewing opportunity for this racing and that is on land for a more expensive price.

Please PM me or email me if your interested. Attached is the trailer for the upcoming races.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wow, looks like a really cool event! I've never heard of the America's Cup, but this sounds awesome. I'll bring a few friends too, let me send you a PM.

Thanks for the heads up,
Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Chaseman!

Just bought my table for the America's Cup yacht party.

Can't Wait.

-Kdoghtch

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So excited to have you and your colleagues aboard Kyle!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts