Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was watching a show on american underworld... quite interesting on netflix. One of the episodes is about the human sex trade where a few "pimps" are quite willing to show off their wealth on film... Noticed one driving a maybach on 22's pretty well spread across the inter webs and an even more noticeable rolls royce I beleive it is on 24" vellano's white one white. I believe it was this one:

Thought it was pretty unreal these guys showed out in this fashion especially concerning their line of business anyways thought I'd share and see if anyone else knew anything about the cars.

http://www.seriouspimp.tv/category/american-underworld-2/ Here's a couple clips of the show. You can see what they called the greatest "pimp" of all "flesh-peddlers" sporting his iced out sunglasses jewelry pimp suit and cup.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Wasn't that white Rolls on here a while back?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe it was shown on l4p previously. Lol I think the pimp "Bishop Don Magic Juan" Is who had it in the episode. He a member? :lol:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nevermind, Minister Seamore was rocking the maybach and rolls royce. Haha drove the maybach to the meeting and drove the rolls royce away from the meeting. Seems like He just wanted both cars to be seen. These guys have to have legitimate investments these days or something... I just can't see "pimps" flaunting like this especially on TV with no repercussions.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'll have to check it out, sounds like an interesting show. That Rolls is boss status though, I guess it is easy out there for a pimp.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Keep in mind that the main "pimp" they feature also has multiple other sources of income, including businesses he owns and strong ties int eh music industry. No different than Rick Ross saying all his money came from selling coke... LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts