Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this gem of automotive engineering leaving the grocery store today. Those rear tires are at least 35's!!

I sure hope he has some nasty motor in it or at least a gear change, otherwise that thing will never get out of 2nd gear. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I guess we all have different ideas of style....? No wait, that's just ridiculous, this doesn't even contend for "beats walking"

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The crazy thing is there is some SERIOUS money in that setup. I was driving my 4x4 duramax which is on 35 x 13.5 x 20 and the rear tires were about the same size as mine and looks like the rear wheels are 22's.

Being a solid cnc cut aluminum wheel he's probably got $3500 in wheels/tires on that heap.

Fiero FTW! :bow1:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ha not sure if he knew that he isn't bound to that car for the rest of his life or not, could've used the money he dumped into that for a down payment on something nice.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha not sure if he knew that he isn't bound to that car for the rest of his life or not, could've used the money he dumped into that for a down payment on something nice.
How much of an ass would we feel like if the guy had some 700hp TT small block in there and the car ran 9's. :lol:

·
Registered
155 Posts
If he had that under the hood, life would cease to exist as we know it.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
How would it feel like to constantly hang in your seatbelt in order to drive? I can see some nice red stripes over the owners belly in the near future!

·
Registered
625 Posts
How would it feel like to constantly hang in your seatbelt in order to drive? I can see some nice red stripes over the owners belly in the near future!

LOL. . . look at the bright side, his fuel mileage has to be incredible. He's always driving downhill.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
that is totally awesome - wow!

- chuck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts