Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Those are some amazing pieces. Love the first one.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Those look great. Where did you get those at? I am looking at redoing my garage and would love something like that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Latest print picked up from the lab! This one is a little more due to the 30x90 size but it sure makes a statement!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Group Buy????? Would you mind setting one up?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would be happy to set up a group buy if enough people were interested. Otherwise feel free to email me or PM and I can share more details.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow, those are sweet. I've been checking this section out for a while now, finally decided to join! Do they print any size any image within reason?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Way cool! I have a brand new garage that is feeling a bit naked :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was playing around with the idea of creating a wall cluster or split....what do you guys think? I prefer the one piece if size permits, but if someone wanted larger than 30x90, this could potentially be printed in 5 60x36's to make a whopping 60x180! Would take some wall!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Was playing around with the idea of creating a wall cluster or split....what do you guys think? I prefer the one piece if size permits, but if someone wanted larger than 30x90, this could potentially be printed in 5 60x36's to make a whopping 60x180! Would take some wall!

That is sick

Im going to start doing some work making some wall room for something like this lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
Are you using Bay Photo for the large metal prints? I know they do some BIG stuff. :wink: Pretty reasonable, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts