Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Thanks for the continued support, we love being part of the L4P family. The Brown Safe/L4P client base continues to grow!

Here is the one everyone has been waiting for... one of a kind, first ever, Carbon Fiber Edition Chronos.

I won't bore you with the specs, it's big, it's heavy and it's the finest you will find in home protection. If you want more info please let me know, I would be happy to answer any questions.

I have one of these available with a custom 32 watch panel, it's in final assembly and will be available in the next week or so. Let me know if you're interested.

Enjoy!

Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults
[email protected]
Office: 760-233-2293
Cell: 760-807-3752
Fax: 760-233-2297

·
Registered
664 Posts
if that whole safe was made out of CF then it would pretty easy to just carry it away, being so light :whistle:

:laugh:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
That is a really good looking safe. Would love to have that in my house :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
O

M

G

How do I get one :clap:

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
holy shit that looks hot!!

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All,

Thanks for your support and comments, much appreciated! This safe was truly stunning in person. Although the pictures are beautiful, they don't fully represent how this masterpiece looked in the flesh! PM's sent to all that expressed interest. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Matt
[email protected]
760-233-2293

1 - 16 of 16 Posts