Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Thanks for the continued support, we love being part of the L4P family. The Brown Safe/L4P client base continues to grow!

Here is the one everyone has been waiting for... one of a kind, first ever, Carbon Fiber Edition Chronos.

I won't bore you with the specs, it's big, it's heavy and it's the finest you will find in home protection. If you want more info please let me know, I would be happy to answer any questions.

I have one of these available with a custom 32 watch panel, it's in final assembly and will be available in the next week or so. Let me know if you're interested.

Enjoy!

Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults
[email protected]
Office: 760-233-2293
Cell: 760-807-3752
Fax: 760-233-2297

·
Registered
901 Posts
damn

·
Registered
705 Posts
very very very nice

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I really, really like. As someone with a safe secured IN concrete, and a safe disguised as a piece of furniture, I think that is AWESOME! never have enough winders either

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all, we appreciate the kind words.

Yes, the Chronos offers our highest level of both burglary and fire protection.

More information about our Class M protection rating offering ballistic construction can be found here:
High Security Ballistic Armor Lightweight Safe - Brown Safe Mfg.

In addition, here is some information regarding the fire protection and some client testimonials:
Fire Safes - Fire Safe FAQ from BrownSafe.com
Fire Safe Testimonials - Real World Fire Safe Test - Brown Safe Mfg.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Matt
[email protected]
760-233-2293

1 - 15 of 15 Posts