Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Entering my car wanted to see if anyone wanted to join in. It is in Palisades N.Y. close to the N.J. border. Spots are filling so if you want to enter do it soon I think they only have 75 spots.There is a meet and great the night before with spot assignments for the car`s. More info here:2010 Alpine Classic Invitational Car Show and Concorso d' Eleganza. 100% of the proceeds from the ALPINE CLASSIC Invitational Car Show! and Concorso d'Eleganza will go towards achieving the "Building A Better Tomorrow" campaign for the Alpine school Any ?`s call Jennifer or Sharon. Tim

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I was there last year. I live 5 minutes away from the show. Iwill definitely be there again. Hopefully L4P will Berbers in for e this year, it's a great show. Oh wait I might be on drews run but the show is worth it.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Awesome event, attended last year as well with a good friend of mine who knows Mr. Kurtz very well; the same gentlemen who showed his MC-12, Enzo, F50, Ford GT, Carrera GT, and more. Great cars and great people all around. Looking forward to this!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I was there last year. I live 5 minutes away from the show. Iwill definitely be there again. Hopefully L4P will Berbers in for e this year, it's a great show. Oh wait I might be on drews run but the show is worth it.
I'll try to be there if I can. What's the Drew's run like? I've been seeing things here and there about it, and I saw bikes in some of the videos. Is it rider friendly? I know some of those runs aren't rider friendly lol.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ah crap. I can't make it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts