Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shot a couple photos of this Range Rover after the guys at Autowerks got done with it. Color matched all the trim pieces to the body of the truck and then color matched the wheels to the dark grey that is on the grill. Pretty cool seeing how big of a difference painting a couple trim pieces and the wheels can make. I like it :)

Stock image for comparison (NOT MY PHOTO)

2010 Range Rover by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Manged to fit the stock GTR tips onto the exhaust as well...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nicely done

·
Registered
693 Posts
The middle portion of the bumper shouldn't have been painted :noidea:... Everything else looks great!

·
Registered
51 Posts
its clean but I think the area in the front bumper should not be painted... takes away from the aggressive look imo. Looks a bit dull in the front now. Otherwise great work!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Clean!

i woulda left the mid section in front black, like others mentioned, and painted the lower tray, like you said we shoulda done on mine. :) also would consider painting the pillars on this one, since its not the "black" theme i went with.

be ready to paint my stockers, gonna send you a pshop soon, want some blue trim on 'em. lugs and exhaust need paint too...2nd week in dec.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes...we have an unlimited supply of GTR take off exhausts sitting around. tips fit pretty well
I like the look of the GTR tips on the RR. I've tried researching them and found out there are part numbers for right and left side fitments. Oddly enough one side is quite a bit more expensive than the other. For those of you that have used the GTR tips on the RR, which side should I order and what are the differences between the right and left factory GTR tips?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts