Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
80 Were sent to the US, 500 Total for the World.
1 of 500 is incredibly rare then and I'm glad I got to see one in person!... I like that the styling is rather understated (which means everyone who walks by your 8C Competizione won't know just what a rare automotive jewel he is seeing, lol).

·
Registered
375 Posts
1 of 500 is incredibly rare then and I'm glad I got to see one in person!... I like that the styling is rather understated (which means everyone who walks by your 8C Competizione won't know just what a rare automotive jewel he is seeing, lol).
+1 very true.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
500 coupes and spiders have been made, I've seen 3 spiders all together.
I think that 500 coupes were made, with the spiders accounting for an additional #. Could be wrong though.

Our 8C just left on a truck to her happy new owner in Chicago.....

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I have seen 1 so far in my life in Berlin.

I was sitting in my car at the side and it just flew buy. It had such an amazing sound........Really really sexy......If you hear one of those you will need a box of tissues:whistle:

·
Super Moderator
9,391 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I think that 500 coupes were made, with the spiders accounting for an additional #. Could be wrong though.

Our 8C just left on a truck to her happy new owner in Chicago.....
there's one in Chicago?! Tell them they need to come out to Supercar Saturdays in April if you talk with them. I really want to see this car.

·
Super Moderator
9,391 Posts
I have made prints of the Alfa 8C I shot available.

Itz|Prints

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.