Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snapped these yesterday as I had the pleasure and some time to chat with Ajay at Concours D'Elegance. He gave me a tour of his mobile with the technology and work that was done on his RS4. I am very impressed and looking forward to his company rolling out with some big names in the automotive industry. His sound system work done by Sound Innovations in Hayward by Danny and his team.

This was his car at goldRush (taken by EE)

Euro Recaro seats

load your cd

Heart of the sound system

the rear deck

Klassen Wheels w/ 3.5' lip, 3pc forged

Now here is his technology :sheckit:

·
Registered
976 Posts
I've seen pics of his car on other forums as well. But the voice command p/c system is badass!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Ive got alot of respect for the amount of skilled custom work done to that car. :bow1:

But, in my opinion, that car looked (and probably performed) alot better in stock trim. :eek:hwell:

Im not much of an "in car entertainment" guy, so what do I know.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive got alot of respect for the amount of skilled custom work done to that car. :bow1:

But, in my opinion, that car looked (and probably performed) alot better in stock trim. :eek:hwell:

Actually, for Ajay's car, it's not about the entertainment like you would think with the amount of audio equipment in there. I thought that he would have played some bumping club music. Instead he uses it to showcase what he is developing. But the sound is very balanced and sounds awesome as you can tell from the video. ;) :clap:

and the wheels are part of a sponsorship ;)

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts

there is more than meets the eye :)

- chuck

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Hrrrmmmphhh... and he still hasn't offered ME a ride in it, yet I've given him a ride in SNKVNNM and let him drive my A5.... not that I'm upset of anything.... :whistle:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I saw this at the stanford car show, its looked amazing. That computer in the car blew my mind, love your car.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Love the RS4, is he on L4P?
sometimes but hopefully he's working instead - i'd like to see his next car be a veyron!

- chuck

1 - 20 of 33 Posts