Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of these days Seattle has to calm down right? I mean every time I am out here theres some ridiculous stuff going on. Whether its Shooting guns that look like they are from cartoons, blasting though tunnels in straight piped Carrera GTs, or schmobbing down abandoned roads in 600whp S4s, there always seems to be some shenanigans going down in Seattle. Now that I have moved here I expect it to calm down one of these days but the Seattle crew seems to have something else in mind entirely. Last weekend I met up with Blake at Northwest Auto Salon and we cruised down to their local "Cars & Coffee" type event that they call Exotics at Redmond Town Center. Now coming from Denver, a place which I thought had a pretty good weekend gathering, I was blown away by the attendance and coordination of this get together. Between the Walkie-talkies, reflective vests, and roped off parking, this was the best "casual" weekly meet I had ever been to. It was the caliber of the cars that really blew me away though. Ultimate Aero, Carrera GTs (yes, plural), loads of Scuderias, Murcielago LP 670 SVs (yes, plural again), RR Phantom, Superleggeras, 360 Stradale, Aston DBS, ZR1, LP640s...and thats just SOME of the stuff that showed up! Keep in mind, THIS WAS IN THE RAIN. There is just no stopping the Seattle crew. When I asked if this what it was like ever week Blake laughed and said, "na...usually theres WAY more." "Wait what?" I said. "Yeah" he said, "all these lots over here are usually full" as he pointed to the adjacent lots.

His shinyness

Mr. Cats pondering eating Anthony aka Sir Mix A Lot's Bday cake off the wing of a Murci...no big deal

RIP VR Alexander

PetFrog?

Who said "exotics" just meant cars? This cat is known as a Bengal Cat and is a regular house cat bread with a leopard!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After ERTC was over I figured, "woot time to go edit pics and post on L4P." I was wrong. I was then informed that many of the cars would be cruising to one of Anthony's favorite lunch spots and then to an airstrip where we would be part of his upcoming music video! Another day in Seattle car community I guess.
After breakfast/lunch, it was time to head to the airstrip for what was sure to be a packed day of burn-outs, doriftos and other high speed shenanigans. To put it simply, I was not disappointed. Not only did we have these kinds of shenanigans but we had a damn chopper to film it all! Watching the Ultimate Aero roast all the way to 120mph and listening to Carrera GTs fly by well past 100mph is not something to be missed. There were 5 minute Scuderia burnout sessions, Phantoms rolling by packed with chicks and even planes flying in formation over color coordinated Ferrais. The day was unreal to say the least and I want to thank Blake and Northwest Auto Salon for giving me the chance to be a part of it. And now what you really want to see, the pictures!

I think Tom is the only guy you will ever see clean his own RR lol

That famous mix a lot hat!

Anthony with his womens

To put the Aeros power in perspective, it took about half the strip before he could floor it without just roasting the tires and was still able to make it to 185mph by the end. The scuds and LP670s were making it to a still impressive 140ish and where able to floor it the entire way. (that is tire smoke back there…not from a burn out either)

‘Smoooookin”[/The Mask]

Biggest 6 year old pimp of all time

Roy proving that Lambos are AWD so they can go off roading!

Sweeping up the aftermath

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

“Duck tails ooo, ooo, ooo”

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

So many scuds in one place the military got nervous

Mix havin’ his way with the RR

Man at this point is is hard to tell what I have an have not posted so for more photos check out my flickr at Flickr: JDMist3hFastar's Photostream

Otherwise, thanks for looking guys and keep checking back the in the northwest forum for more of our upcoming shenanigans! Also, dont forget that Northwest Auto Salon is in the running for Best of Washington and needs your help! Please click on the link below and vote for us. Thanks a lot!

NorthWest Auto Salon in Seattle WA on KING5's Best of Western Washington

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Dude, that's so sick you got to be a part of this. And thank you so much for sharing - I'm smiling ear to ear.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Through all of your Seattle posts I thought Sir Mix A Lot was a nickname for someone in the NWAS crew... not the actual rapper :lol:

Photos are amazing, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
You always seem to find yourself in the middle of good times! Keep capturing it and sharing with us! :) Great shots!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Awesome photos, Looks like a sik a$$ event!.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Through all of your Seattle posts I thought Sir Mix A Lot was a nickname for someone in the NWAS crew... not the actual rapper :lol:

Photos are amazing, thanks for sharing!
yeah dude, the one and only.

I'm pretty sure they are still in high school haha
yep lol

Can someone please pm me when theres shows in seattle. I never know and i miss out. Thanks.
Happens every Saturday at the Redmond Town Center afaik

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
awesome shots! thanks for sharing man. im so jealous that you got to be a part of it :D

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Every Saturday theres amazing supercars? I live in vancouver ill come for sure. They gotta do some stuff in Canada.
yep! I am new here but im pretty sure thats the deal.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts